Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Irritating Thing #1


OK. I'm in a mood. So you'd better look out. I had a long day at work. I know 3 hours - enough already, but still it's Wednesday evening and who wants to work evenings? Not me! I came home and checked messages. Lo and behold I had a message from someone here in town who so nicely called me at HOME about WORK. I wasn't home. I WAS AT WORK! Seriously!


To top it off, the message was to tell me she needed a refund for the class which was cancelled...according to her. IT WASN'T. We held the class and now the park district has to pay for her 2 (yes, I said 2) children who didn't show up.


Now, I'm not saying that there wasn't some miscommunication. Obviously, that was the case, but if she had called to check on the class, she probably would have called me at home anyway!


Yes, I said I was in a mood. Can you spell PMS?

No comments:

Post a Comment