Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fall is here

It's hard to believe, but my favorite month of the year is here. No, it's not my favorite because it's my birthday month, but that certainly helps. I love to hear the rustling of the leaves, watch the changing on the colors and snuggling under a blanket late at night. I don't love what comes next though....winter. yuk! You can have it.

My October is starting out kind of crazy though. I have a lot of commitments going on and I feel like I can only get the high priority items done and everything else just has to wait. Abby's birthday is Monday and she is SOO excited. Just as any soon to be 8-year old would be.

I'm going away Columbus Day weekend to a girls getaway scrapbooking crop at the Villa in Utica. Ohhh I can't wait, but I fear I will be a little frustrated that weekend with all of the stuff that I am NOT getting done. I haven't had much time to prepare for the weekend crop and I have the feeling that I will not be happy with the lack of completed pages. Oh well. I will try though. Time to go be productive though. Time to get back to work. Ahhhahahahah. There's nothing going on here at TAPD. What's my hurry?

No comments:

Post a Comment